Energy Performance Services
United States Green Building Council LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Certification - T.H. Eifert's LEED Accredited Professionals assist with identifying and earning credits toward certification for Existing Buildings and New Build. A Green Preventive Maintenance Plan is available for maintaining a LEED facility.
Green and sustainable services- Perform customized energy assessments of facilities to identify energy utilization, recommend efficient solutions and fine-tune operational performance to achieve set goals.
Green and Sustainable Project Examples:
- Energy monitoring and assessment to set energy goals
- High efficiency heating and cooling systems
- CO2 Sensors
- Calculate payback schedules for utilizing more energy efficient equipment
- Waterless or low flush urinals, low flush water closets, motion sensor faucets
- Enhance or replace Building Automation System
- Benchmarking facilities
- Perform preventive maintenance for system optimization
- Perform boiler tune-ups to increase energy efficiency of system
T.H. Eifert Mechanical is a Certified GreenStar Contractor by the Mechanical Service Contractors of America (MSCA). This certification demonstrates leadership in environmental technology and the company's focus on energy efficiency and cost effective indoor environmental solutions.